If you are developer looking for a dedicated, experienced agent and team to sell your project, consider me and my company, dunes properties. Not only do I have personal experience managing multi-unit luxury projects from inception to closing, but also dunes properties has a 30+ year history of luxury new development sales along the Charleston Coast.
I’ve developed a comprehensive, scalable approach to successful new development sales in every phase of the project – from inception to completion.
1. Pre-Sales Planning – work with the production and development team to coordinate neighborhood and city meetings, refine floorplans, and develop a go-to-market pricing strategy.
2. Interior Finishes Selections – work with architect and designers to establish interior level finishes that are project appropriate, in-budget and desired by buyers in our target market. Finishes package options and/or allowances are created in this stage.
3. Brand Creation – develop a project-specific brand including a name, logo, colors and fonts.
4. Renderings – work with designers to create 3D exterior and interior renderings, which are essential to buyer visualization and pre-selling a project at top price.
5. Website Design – develop a project specific website to not only showcase the project but also to communicate essential aspects to potential buyers and agents.
1. Pre-sales Marketing/PR and Advertising – create a buzz for the project through social media, networking, presentations and more. Secure local media coverage and ad placement in select print publications.
2. Showings and Sales – escort all potential buyers and agents through the project, every single time. Communicate expectations and timelines on contract and construction. Coordinate selections process.
3. Site Visits and Team Meetings – visit construction site 1-5 times per week. Participate in team meetings to promote understanding and accurate progress updates.
4. Buyer and Agent Communications – communicate project progress with buyers and agents with newsletter updates and individual contact.
5. Closings and Fulfillment – ensure tight coordination among all attorneys, lenders, agents, buyers, and construction teams, for on-time, no-drama closings.
1. Post-Closing Care – manage ongoing Buyer needs for a period of time post-closing with delegation of tasks to appropriate resources.
2. Media Production – produce finished product professional photography and video, for team distribution and future promotions. This is essential for showcasing the project for your portfolio.
A project launch video I produced for an eight-unit luxury condominium building in Downtown Charleston
A professional drone video I produced for a six-unit luxury project in Downtown Charleston.