It’s been awhile since I last wrote in this series, but in reviewing my August post, I saw that it was in need of some updates! So here’s what has happened to the ones I talked about then.
- 3 Sutherland Ave – 7 offers – asking price of $260,000. My bet is that it will sell for above that. Details: 3 SUTHERLAND AVE, CHARLESTON, SC – $260,000
- UPDATE 11/2 – This house sold on 9/7 for $291,000 or $31,000 more than asking price. From what I hear, the owner is fixing it up to rent it out.
- 35 Carolina St – multiple offers. This house came on the market at midnight on a Saturday July 24. By Sunday at 10AM there were already two offers. Details: 35 CAROLINA ST, CHARLESTON, SC – $164,900
- Update 11/2 – Under contract as of 8/5
- 127 Fishburne St – multiple offers, at least three that I know of. Details: 127 FISHBURNE ST, CHARLESTON, SC – $127,900
- Update 11/2 – Sold for $141,500 on 9/2, then came back on the market on 10/23 for $219,900. It doesn’t look like they did a thing to it, so I don’t get what’s going on here.
- 147 Mary Ellen Drive – I bet that this would come back on the market for $949,000. Well, it came back on the market on 9/3 for $927,900 and was under contract about 24 days later.
- 32 Rutledge Ave – this is the grand Victorian on Colonial Lake. It looks like it went back to the bank for only $400,000, then came on the market 10/12 at $950,301, and is now down to $902,789. Even though this house is enormous, it needs some work and I bet it’ll sell for about $815,000. 1026991 – Details: 32 RUTLEDGE AVE, CHARLESTON, SC – $902,789
- 105 Smith St – this one went back to the bank, came back on the market 10/18 for $302,900 and is now down to $289,900. 1027452 – Details: 105 SMITH ST, CHARLESTON, SC – $289,900
I’ve checked the recent lists and there’s nothing of note on the Charleston Peninsula coming up – could that be because of a general slowdown or just the bank delays? Who knows – but I guarantee you you’ll be reading another one of these posts soon. 🙂