I completed my most recent post about homes with a view in Downtown Charleston, right before this stunner came on the market, but today I was lucky enough to have a private showing of this home. 45 Pendleton St, while not ‘Downtown’ as people tend to think of it, is Downtown in that it is on the Charleston Peninsula in Wagener Terrace, just a leisurely bicycle ride to Marion Square and all the restaurants and shopping on King St.
The 180 degree views of my beloved, peaceful, Ashley River from this 5,000 sq ft custom home beats almost all of those in my previous post.
1122503 – Details: 45 PENDLETON ST, CHARLESTON, SC – $2,995,000
Here are the best parts about this home:
- Infinity pool with waterfall overlooking the marsh and the Ashley River.
- Fire ring for taking in those spectacular sunsets on a cool autumn night.
- Double piazzas on the back of the home, one with a bed swing (can you imagine anywhere you’d rather be?)
- Attached garage with dual-sided doors opening out onto the lawn (which by the way is perfect for croquet). Great for entertaining and there’s a full guest suite upstairs as well.
- A master closet as big as a bedroom with custom built-ins.
- A bright and spacious master bedroom overlooking the Ashley River.
- A stunning chef’s kitchen with eat-in area and wet bar.
- Possibility to build a dock perfect for crabbing and kayaking (and even for a small boat).
- Did I mention the location so close to Historic Charleston?
45 Pendleton is a very special home. It is in the center of the Charleston area and you have enough space, privacy and serenity to last a lifetime.
To dive into the experience, I recommend you take the time to watch this lovely video created by Keen Eye Marketing. If you are interested in viewing this home as a possibility for yourself, just let me know. I think sunset would be the best time to go, don’t you?Listed by CarolinaOne and Carriage Properties